Developer: Deck 13 Publisher: Kalypso Media Digital Genre: Action, RPG Language: EN / RU / Multi6 Treatment: Not required Release Date: 2013
Combine your vampiric skills with the sharp edge of your blade in this medieval vampire hack‘n‘slay. Battle through hordes of monsters to restore your honor after you, a legendary and feared vampire hunter, have been turned into a vampire yourself!
Deck13 (Venetica, Jack Keane) brings you an action-packed RPG, where you can play solo or co-op: Switch between the close-combat warrior and the crossbow wielding vampiress at any time while in singleplayer; or play co-op with a friend, joining your forces to defeat the onslaught of the evil hordes. Strike down your enemies using devastating close-combat and ranged attacks or whirl your enemies around and suck their blood using your vampiric abilities.
- Action packed combat, close or ranged, paired with RPG elements
- Switch between two playable characters with vastly different skills on the fly
- Whirl your enemies around and suck their blood using your vampiric abilities
- Play single player or co-op with a friend, joining your forces
- Interact with the environment using your attract and repel skills
- Multiple choice dialogues will affect how the world perceives the player
- Vampire story narrated with atmospheric cut-scenes
- 160 available weapons and 40 different armour elements
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Intel Pentium IV @ 2.0 GHz or similar processor with SSE3 RAM: 2 GB OS: Windows XP/Vista/7 Video Card: Shader model 3.0 hardware support, minimum 256 MB VRAM, NVidia GeForce 7900 GT / ATI Radeon HD X1800 or higher Free Disk Space: 3 GB
Recommended System Requirements
CPU: Intel Core2 Duo @ 2.6 GHz or similar processor with SSE3 RAM: 3 GB OS: Windows XP/Vista/7 Video Card: Shader model 3.0 hardware support, minimum 256 MB VRAM, NVidia GeForce 9800 GT / ATI Radeon HD 4850 or higher Free Disk Space: 3 GB