Developer: NEKCOM Entertainment Publisher: Coconut Island Games, Oasis Games Genre: Adventure, Horror, Puzzle Language: EN / JAP / CH Treatment: Not required Release Date: 2018
DYING: Reborn is a First-Person ‘Room Escape’ puzzle game, in which players must tackle all kinds of puzzles in a series of dark and eerie rooms.
In the first of 6 chapters, protagonist Mathew finds himself waking up in a strange hotel with little recollection of what has lead him there. At this dark hour a mysterious character contacts him, claiming he prepared a series of trials for Mathew to ‘pay for the enormous mistake he made a long time ago’...and a grave punishment awaiting him should he fail to pass these…
- Solve puzzles in a fully 3D environment by discovering items, interacting with everything around you and using your brains as well as your imagination.
- Collect fragments of data that ultimately will lead to learning the truth behind Mathew’s dark predicament.
- 6 chapters full of adventure gameplay, containing intriguing characters and a bizarre plot
- Puzzles that provide both challenge and mystery
- An eerie atmosphere in which players will unravel things going far beyond their imagination….and their guts.
Minimum System Requirements
CPU: Intel Core i3 or equivalent RAM: 6 GB OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GT 740 or better Free Disk Space: 4 GB
Recommended System Requirements
CPU: Intel Core i5 or better RAM: 6 GB OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 or better Free Disk Space: 4 GB